Magna Terra Minerals Inc. (formerly Brionor Resources) is a precious metals focused exploration company, headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Magna Terra (MTT) has a significant interest in the province of Santa Cruz, Argentina within the prolific Deseado Massif in southern Patagonia. With Argentina’s rapidly improving political environment and aggressive reforms the tone has been set for the renewal of this rising mining frontier. MTT is perfectly positioned to advance this highly prospective exploration portfolio and has the experienced management team needed to bring its vision to light.
In 2017, MTT implemented an investment of US$320,000 in ground magnetic, IP and CSMT surveys on five of our projects.
Vision and Mission
By leading project generation, we aim to deliver shareholder value and drive economic prosperity through the discovery and development of world-class mineral deposits in the highly regarded region of Santa Cruz, Argentina. Our strategic approach combined with a sustainable business model leverage our mission to be a leading choice for investors and high-profile partners looking to solidify growth opportunities.
Magna Terra Minerals and its experienced management team will employ the use of disruptive technology, innovative geoscience and proven business models to further strengthen its highly prospective mineral deposits.
- Management – We rely on an experienced and highly skilled technical and business development team to determine the most viable targets.
- Track Record – A team that has experience in discovering and developing early stage projects where value can be added rapidly in collaboration with high profile partners.
- Locale – We have focused on a region with low altitude, sound logistics, mining infrastructure, and a stabilizing political climate requiring economic rejuvenation
- Economics – By leveraging superior prospecting, technology and interpretational skills, we look for low cost ounces, near neighbouring established mines; with skilled labour, creating economically viable projects.
- Partnerships – Positioning our projects for joint venture and offtake partners allow for increased capitalization, reduction in shareholder dilution and accelerates growth on micro and macro levels.
Community Relations and Environment
At Magna Terra we believe that effective community relations, ease of access to private land, and protecting the environment are paramount to success. The regions in which we operate are rural areas where mining and agriculture activities occur. Strong community support is fundamental for both industries to prosper in these developing communities. Prior to the execution of an exploration program, field visits are made by Executive leadership to local land owners. Magna Terra places strong importance on fostering meaningful relationships between the company, exploration team and land owners withstanding the life of the project. Land owners are educated and informed on the importance of mining, impacts, risks, economic benefits, and amelioration projects.